CBH Exhibits and Special Projects
- Every Black Dress Tells a Story: Horslips in America Archives
Promotional splash advertisement.
- Comebackhorslips' Saint Patrick's Day Greeting Card for 2007.
- Green Turns to Gold
Neo-Psychedelic band from London, Mood Six offers a tribute to the Horslips classic Drive the Cold Winter Away.
- Carr's Cocktail Shack visits with Dolly Parton
- Beyond the Tears: the Barry McCabe CD Give-Away Contest
Contest is now closed.
- Comebackhorslips Saint Patrick's Day Greeting Card for 2006
Music Links are inactive now.
- The Legend of Joe Floorboard
Oh *sigh* Will Joe and the Swinging Testicles ever reunite for gigs?
- Make YOUR OWN HORSLIPS T-SHIRT
Mark Cunningham, Perforated Eardrum and Horslypse made Lipricon history. Now it's YOUR turn.
- The Weasy Archives
Diary - News Clippings - The Man Who Built America tour program and memorabilia
- The Philadelphia Judi Story
"She was just an American Girl, raised on promises.
She couldn't help thinkin' that there was a little more to life somewhere else
After all it was a great big world..."
- The Secret Flann O'Brien Tribute Page
Andy Gill and I have at least ONE thing in common after all! And how many of you found the hidden link to this very early, unpublicized CBH tribute? Special thanks to Perforated Eardrum, photographer.
- Comebackhorslips Premieres on January 2005
One of the oldest versions of the unofficial fansite on Geocities.
Fan Forums and Message Boards
- Official Horslips Guestbook
The Green Pages. The soul and heartbeat of the global online Horslips fan community.
- Comebackhorslips Guestbook
- Horslypse Tribute Group Guestbook
- Speed the Plough Discussion Board
- Comebackhorslips Guestbook Archive
First posts transcribed from the older Geocities software. Somewhat cryptic now that I look it over.
- Horslips.com (fansite) Guestbook
Inactive. Scroll past recent spam for earlier posts from genuine fans.
* Seeking further assistance on identification, date, or details. Any help provided is greatly appreciated.
Compiled by Lee Templeton, San Francisco
All original contents (c) 2005 - 2011